The Community Education Department is pleased to offer After School and Early Release Day programs to McGovern students in grades K & 1.
- Register & pay quickly due to limited class space in some programs.
- IMPORTANT - PLEASE remember to update your child's grade, teacher, allergy information when registering. We MUST have accurate information for proper dismissal to each after school program.
- Check your personal FamilyID account for registration reminders & payment status.
- Teacher Notes: Send a note to your child's teacher on the first day of class stating that your child will be staying for an "After School Program" - include the class name and dates.
- The school nurse is not available during after school programs.
- No class on December 2 and 7 (Early Release Days).
- A discount of 15% is offered to all active military family members. Please contact our office for more information.
- Scholarships, due to financial hardship, may be available. Please contact our office for more information.
- Note different class start time for Karate.
- Please use the Wait List option if a program is full. Families will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- All students will be dismissed outdoors in front of the main entrance doors.
- Program instructors will sign each student out.
- If your pick-up person should change, notify the school or the Community Education office.