ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, AT 5:00pm
The Medway Community Education Department is pleased to offer School Programs for students at the McGovern School.
- Register & pay quickly due to limited class space in programs.
- IMPORTANT - Remember to update participant information for this school year
- Check your FamilyID account for registration & payment status
- Send a note or email to your child's teacher on the first day of class stating your child will be staying for an "After School Program" and include the class name and dates.
- If pick-up person should change, notify the school office or the Community Education office.
- The school nurse is not available during after school programs.
- No class on November 11 & 27, unless noted.
- No transportation from McGovern to Burke-Memorial for MEDI students.
- A discount of 15% is offered to all active military family members. Please contact our office for more information.
- Scholarships, due to financial hardship, may be available. Please contact our office for more information.
UPDATED CLASS INFORMATION:
SPECIAL PROGRAM - STEM Week Challenge – "Zero Waste"
Students will solve real-world problems in this after school program during STEM week, October 21-25. Project Lead The Way and Mass STEM Hub have teamed-up with schools throughout the state to provide an engaging, meaningful STEM Week opportunity, open to all students in grades K-12. The STEM Week Challenge – centered on the theme of “Zero Waste” – will give students the opportunity to tackle real-world sustainability problems that communities and businesses face today. See program details below, specific for each school.
- Please use the Wait List option if a program is full. Families will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- All students will be dismissed from the McGovern lobby.
- The school doors will be locked during programs and unlocked by staff at 4:10.
- Please do not arrive early.
- Please do not press the door buzzer.
- All students must be signed out at dismissal.