ONLINE REGISTRATION BEGINS ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, AT 5:00pm
The Medway Community Education Department is pleased to offer School Programs for students at the Burke-Memorial School.
IMPORTANT REVISIONS TO PAPER FLYER:
- MM3. Pokemon Club - Will be held on Thursdays, October 17-November 21; not Mondays
- MM9. Electricity & Circuits with Snap Circuits - Each session ends at 3:45pm, not 4:15pm
- MM12. Intro to Acting with Drama Kids - The last session is December 19, not December 12
- MM19. Make a Circuit Workshop - The Early Release Day program ends at 2:00pm, not 2:30pm
- Register & pay quickly due to limited class space in programs.
- IMPORTANT - Remember to update participant information for this school year
- Check your FamilyID account for registration & payment status
- Send a note or email to your child's teacher on the first day of class stating your child will be staying for an "After School Program" and include the class name and dates. Note to teacher required only for programs beginning immediately after school.
- If pick up person should change, please notify school office or the Community Education office.
- The school nurse is not available during after school programs.
- No class on November 11 and 27, unless noted.
- Note different class times for Karate and Home Alone Safety.
- A discount of 15% is offered to all active military family members. Please contact our office for more information.
- Scholarships, due to financial hardship, may be available. Please contact our office for more information.
SPECIAL PROGRAM - STEM Week Challenge – "Zero Waste"
Students will solve real-world problems in this after school program during STEM week, October 21-25. Project Lead The Way and Mass STEM Hub have teamed-up with schools throughout the state to provide an engaging, meaningful STEM Week opportunity, open to all students in grades K-12. The STEM Week Challenge – centered on the theme of “Zero Waste” – will give students the opportunity to tackle real-world sustainability problems that communities and businesses face today. See program details below, specific for each school.
- Please use the Wait List option if a program is full. Families will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
- The school doors will be locked during all after school programs.
- Teachers will dismiss students from the Burke-Memorial front doors.
- All students must be signed out at dismissal.
- Please do not arrive early or press the door buzzer.