Welcome Redskin Athletes!
Sports physicals are scheduled to be held at Sayre High School on August 7, 2020. The physicals will be given by the Guthrie Sports Medicine Department. The cost for sports physicals is $17.50. Boys and girls are scheduled for the following seperate times:
Boys 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Girls 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
The time slots during the Boys 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM time window and Girls 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM time window are for 30 minutes. Please arrive 5 minutes early to allow time for pre screening. Students must wear sweats or shorts for the sports physicals. Please follow CDC social distancing guidelines. Masks are required for entry to the school. Please park in the Brock Street Parking lot. Waiting spots will be marked on the sidewalk outside of the Brock St entrance. When it is your turn to be screened, you will be directed into the Brock St entryway and be screened before you enter the school for the physical. Payment will be collected once you have been pre-screened. Please bring Cash or Check made out to the Sayre Area School District.
The PIAA Section 5 form and the top of Section 6 form must be completed before you arrive. The forms must be completed and signed by a parent or guardian. You can find these forms in the links section on Family ID. Copies may also be picked up at the High School. Please bring these forms with you at your scheduled sports physical time. Physicals will not be given without the completed forms and payment of $17.50.
IF FOR SOME REASON YOUR CHILD IS NOT CLEARED FOR THEIR SPORT AND
IS REFERRED TO YOUR FAMILY PHYSICIAN, ANY EXPENSES THAT YOUR
PHYSICIAN CHARGES FOR EXAM, TREATMENT, ETC., NECESSARY FOR
CLEARING A STUDENT FOR PARTICIPATION, IS THE PARENT'S
IF YOUR CHILD IS INJURED WHILE PLAYING A SPORT, THE PARENT
AND/OR GUARDIAN’S INSURANCE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE COVERAGE OF
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, YOU CAN REACH MRS. ABBEY, THE ATHLETIC SECRETARY, IN THE OFFICE AT 570-888-6622 x.2305.
Entry Questions for Physicals at School
Please read through these 3 questions carefully. Prior to entry to the building for your physical, you will be asked these same questions. The time frame (14 days) is from the date of the physical. These 3 questions and a temperature check will be conducted prior to entering the building. No more than 25 people (including those giving the physicals) are allowed in the area within the building.
- Do you have any COVID 19 symptoms? (List)
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have you traveled in the past 14 days to any state on the PA DOH list? (As of 7/24/20)
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- Have you been in close proximity to anyone with a confirmed COVID diagnosis within the past 14 days?
SPORTS PHYSICAL REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account. If this is your first time registering for FamilyID, make sure to register for the Fall sport your child will be participating in as well.
Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), Email address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your spam or junk folder).
- Click on the link in your activation Email, which will log you in to the FamilyID.com.
- Once you click on the activation link from your email, select one of the Sports Physical Time Slots listed.
- In the registration form, please complete all the information requested. All fields marked with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the Submit button. After selecting submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the Registration tab on the blue bar.
FAMILY ID SUPPORT:
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 1-781-205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Physicals expire 12 months after the date of health exam. No athlete will be permitted to play with an expired physical.