Greetings Sayre Redskins!
Welcome to the Sayre Area High School 2020 Fall Athletics Registration.
We are very excited to begin offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You will enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
- Physician Information
- Insurance Information
- Completed PIAA CIPPE Section 6 Form
- Signed by an Authorized Medical Examiner
- Must be dated after June 1,2020
- You will need to upload this document with either a scanner or a camera
- Some Authorized Medical Examiners may also request Section 5 of the CIPPE Form be presented to them as well for their review, but you do not need to upload the Section 5 form to FamilyID.
- The CIPPE Section 5 & 6 Forms can be downloaded from the 'links'
section in the column to the right of this page.
- Click on the Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), Email address and password. Select I Agree to the Family ID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the email, check your spam or junk folder).
- Click on the link in your activation Email, which will log you in to the FamilyID.com.
- Once you click on the activation link from your email, select one of the Fall Athletic Programs listed.
- In the registration form, please complete all the information requested. All fields marked with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the Submit button. After selecting submit, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the Registration tab on the blue bar.
FAMILY ID SUPPORT:
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-781-205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
If your student would like to register for more than one fall sport, a Cooperative Sports Agreement must be signed by the student athlete, the parent, the primary sport coach, the secondary sport coach, the Athletic Director and the High School Principal. If your student would like to participate in more than one sport, download the cooperative sports agreement found in the 'links' section, complete and upload/attach to your Family ID registration.
The parent or guardian of the student athlete is responsible for completely filling out the FamilyID forms. They are responsible for ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department and coaches.
Please review the policies and agreements in the registration form with your student athlete.
Physical Forms may be mailed to:
Sayre Area High School / Athletics Office / 331 West Lockhart St / Sayre, PA 18840
Physicals expire 12 months after the date of health exam. No athlete will be permitted to play with an expired physical.