All Sanford School Department students wishing to participate in athletics at the High School must complete this online registration.
PHYSICAL EXAMS: As part of the registration process each student must have submitted a current physical (within two years from the date of the physical). All physicals must be submitted to the Sanford High School Athletic Office. Failure to submit an updated exam will result in a delay in the student athlete's participation. All physicals must be signed and dated by the physician and contain the date of the actual physical exam. The physical form must state that the student is cleared to participate in sports.
Three things to be completed before athletic participation:
- Complete Online Registration
- Meet all academic eligibility guidelines as outlined in the Parent/Student Interscholastic Standards.
- Have a current physical exam on file.
ITEMS NEEDED TO COMPLETE THIS ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- A minimum of one emergency contact person with their home and cell phone numbers.
- Athlete's physician information (name and phone)
- Athlete's medication/health information
- Insurance information (All athletes are required to have medical insurance to participate in sports. If you are in need of medical insurance, please contact the Athletic Department (324-8080) or your coach for assistance).
All homeschool students who will be participating in Sanford High School athletics programs must have filed the appropriate paperwork with the Maine Department of Education, with a copy of the letter of intent to homeschool with the Superintendent's office prior to the beginning of the Fall Season, August 19, 2019. The Winter and Spring Seasons must be filed by September 1, 2019.
SUBMITTING THE REGISTRATION:
Once you have filled out all the required information you will be able to select the button "Continue" at the bottom of the screen. This will then bring you to a page where you can look over and confirm all of the information you have previously entered. On this same page, on the right-hand side, you will see a green colored submit button. This button looks as though it is for payment, however, you must click the submit button in order for your registration to be processed.
NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT CONTACT FAMILY ID AT (781) 205-2800 or at SUPPORT@FAMILYID.COM