We are looking forward to having your child in our PreK program at Rush Springs Elementary. Please fill out all the required fields on the online registration form.
Then, the parent/legal guardian must present ALL of following documents in person to Mrs. Pelley in the Rush Springs Elementary Office before Enrollment is considered OFFICIAL.
**Student must be 4 years old by September 1, 2021 to enroll**
Child's Social Security Card
Proof of Residency
- If you own your home, you must provide a current tax bill or mortgage statement (your name(s) and address must appear on the bill)
- If you rent your home, you must supply a copy of the signed lease agreement with the term listed.
- If you rent without a lease, you must fill out the landlord affidavit, have it notarized, and submit additional proofs of physical address
- Utility Bill connected to the residence in your name (cable, house phone, O& R, propane bill, etc.)
In all cases above, a post office box is not an acceptable address.
- Custody issues – please provide appropriate documentation.
- (If both parents are not in the household we need a copy of one of the following)
- Court Custody Papers
- Divorce Documents indicating Custody
- Notarized Affidavit (supplied by us)
- Foster children- please provide a 2999 Form