Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Rugby Middle School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office or Athletic Trainer.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the state is allowing an exception on validation of active physicals completed on or after March 1, 2019. Those student-athletes physical will be granted another 365 days of medical eligibility.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete and registered with another sport! Returning athletes need to register every year for sports participation. Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Michael Gates.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet scholastic requirements of a 2.0 GPA, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students must have a sports physical and signed athletic packet turned in to the school before tryouts of their sport of each school year.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and the county drug policy by the coach of their particular sport.