Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2019-20 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Rosman High School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Please note that you can register for all sports that you plan to participate in for the 2019-20 school year when you initially register.
- Completion of this form, as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet, will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office
- Copies of the physical form in both English and Spanish can be found using the links section on this page.
- A hard copy of the physical must be brought in to the Athletic Director or Athletic Trainer before participation.
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at (781) 205-2800
- ext1 or email email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Derrick Huggins.
Students are encouraged to participate in opportunities available at the school, including interscholastic athletics and student organizations. All activities are open to all students attending that school unless a restriction is justified and has been approved by the principal. Participation in extracurricular activities, including student organizations and interscholastic athletics, is a privilege, not a right, and may be reserved for students in good academic standing who meet behavior standards established by the board and the school. Participation in extracurricular activities may be restricted if a student (1) is not performing at grade level as provided in policy 3400, Evaluation of Student Progress; (2) has exceeded the number of absences allowed by attendance policies; (3) has violated the student conduct standards found in policy; or (4) has violated school rules for conduct. In addition, in order to be eligible for interscholastic athletics participation, students must have been in daily attendance eighty-five percent (85%) of the previous semester and must meet all applicable eligibility standards of the North Carolina High School Athletic Association, the North Carolina Department of Public Instruction, and any locally established requirements for interscholastic athletics participation. Students in the sixth grade are eligible to participate in all interscholastic athletics except football.