For the Parent/Guardian:
Prior to trying out for the upcoming season your child will need the following:
• A physical examination completed within the last calendar year. If you need to submit one, it can be submitted through FamilyID.
• A Sports Participation Form and Interim Health History completed no more than 30 days prior to the start of the season. Completing this online form will complete this.
• All information from this form will require a review by school health services before a child can tryout or practice.
• This review may require additional information or medical clearance for new or existing conditions.
Athletic activities involve the potential for injury; it is the student’s and/or parent’s responsibility to report injuries to the school nurse.
• In accordance with the Concussion Management and Awareness Act, any child with a concussion who is participating in a sport will require a graduated return to activity and will not be returned to competition without the approval of the school medical director.