THIS IS THE REGISTRATION PAGE FOR REALMS MIDDLE SCHOOL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES. THE REGISTRATION LINK FOR THREE RIVERS ATHLETIC REGISTRATION CAN BE FOUND ON THEIR SCHOOL WEBSITE.
To sign up for REALMS Athletics/Activities please complete the following:
- Register for your selected sport/activity here on FamilyID.
- Pay the Pay to Participate Fee. Each sport has a pay to participate fee. Pay to participate fees for 2018-19 school year are $40.00 per REALMS activity/sport. Scholarship applications are available in the main office if needed. (EXCEPTION: if you are signing up for a sport through Bend Parks and Recreation, you will pay their fee to them). Payment should be made online here. If necessary, checks can be made out to REALMS and paid in the main office. Please note the name, grade and sport of your athlete.
- Turn in your physical form to the main office. New yearly sports physicals are required for athletes competing in both 6th and 7th grade athletics. 8th graders are required to have a new physical ONLY if they did not have one in 7th grade. All 6th and 7th grade physicals need to be completed prior to the sports season and not before May 1st, 2018. Click Physical Exam to print form or click on Physical Exam Form found in "link" section.
- Please turn in your physical to the main office as soon as possible and no later than Thursday, August 30th in order to be cleared and on the roster for practice September 7th.
- Practice starts the first week of school, immediately after school. The first practice is on Thursday, September 7th. Practices will be M, T, Th, and F from 3:30 - 4:30 at REALMS. Please come prepared with clothes and shoes for running (and water!). Parents, please plan on picking up your athlete between 4:30-4:45.
If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact FamilyID at 888.800.5583, ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.