Registration is open for children of Randolph residents. For Kindergarten registration, children must be five (5) years of age (on or before August 31, 2020) to enter Kindergarten in September 2020. There are no exceptions to this policy.
When registering your child online, please note that Participant = Student.
Checklist for parents/ Guardians: Uploaded documents are required for kindergarten registration:
Please refer to LINKS Tab for specific forms:
- Student enrollment information
- Student Emergency Information
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian’s Valid picture Identification(s)
- Health/Mass Health/Medicaid Information
- Immunization Records and Physical exam.
- Proof of lead screening, including date and results IF the student/participant is under 6 years old.
- Proof of TB test (Date and result)
- Legal Guardianship document (If Applicable),Legal/Physical Custody orders (If Applicable), Separation Agreement (If Applicable)
- Verification of Randolph Residency (examples: lease/mortgage agreement, utility bill, tax bills)
- School Records:
- Transcripts/Report Card/ Progress Report
- Discipline Records
- 504 Plan
- ELL Assessment Date (WIDA/ACCESS)