2021-2022 School Year
Registration for ALL GRADES
For Kindergarten registration, children must be five (5) years of age (on or before August 31, 2021. There are no exceptions to this policy.
For students that attended the Pre-K program at JFK School/Randolph Public Schools, a new, complete registration IS required.
When registering your child online, please note that Participant = Student.
Checklist for parents/ Guardians: Uploaded documents are required for kindergarten registration:
Please refer to LINKS Tab for specific forms:
- Child's Birth Certificate
- Parent/Guardian’s current government issued photo Identification(s)
- Immunization Records and Physical exam.
- Proof of lead screening, including date and results IF the student/participant is under 6 years old.
- Proof of TB test if requested, based on risk assessment (Date and result)
- Health/Mass Health/Medicaid Information
- Legal Guardianship document (If Applicable),Legal/Physical Custody orders (If Applicable), Separation Agreement (If Applicable)
- Verification of Randolph Residency
- lease/mortgage agreement, current property tax, water bill (group A)
- 2 current bills: utility bills (cable, electric, gas, oil), current home insurance bill, car insurance bill (no car excise tax or car insurance policy) (group B)
- Student Emergency Contact Information
- School Records:
- Transcripts/Report Card/ Progress Report (if applicable)
- Discipline Records
- 504 Plan
- ELL Assessment Data (WIDA/ACCESS)