A party at the beach in March! Why? Why not? The birds are migrating so we need to stop hibernating! We're not totally crazy; the party is indoors and if it's warm enough, we'll be outside but we have plenty of indoor activities, including dinner and beverages for adults & kids. It's the perfect party to shake away the winter blues and get ready for spring. Let's get together to celebrate our beloved Piping Plovers and all their shorebird friends.
Join us to learn about Maine Audubon's Piping Plover Project and shorebird initiatives. At the same time you will enjoy:
- Food & Drinks
- Beach Volleyball, Bocce, and more Games
- Hands-on Educational Activities
- Silent Auction
- Bird Walks
- Beach Clean-up
The evening benefits a scholarship program for Maine Audubon's shorebird interns, supporting up & coming biologists who will help shape Maine's environmental future.
Generously sponsored by Rising Tide Brewing Company
- Maine Audubon adult members & Maine UU members 21+: $20 (includes 2 tickets for beer or wine)
- Non-members 21+: $25 (includes 2 tickets for beer or wine)
- Members 6 - 20 yrs old: $8
- Non-members 6 - 20 yrs old: $10
- All children 6 and under - FREE!
Member discounts will be applied during the check out process.