Penn Yan will be using a new on-line athletic registration program. The on-line registration will go through Family ID (www.familyid.com).
Family ID is a secure registration platform that provides you will an easy, user-friendly way to register our athletic teams and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through Family ID, the system keeps track of your information in your Family ID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple athletic programs.
Some Family ID tips to consider while filling out the registration form:
- Make certain all fields with a RED asterisk are filled in, otherwise you will not be able to "save & continue" and submit the form.
- Make certain to put your child's name under "Participant Information" instead of your own.
- Remember to put your name (as the parent/guardian) in signature field.
- Once you have successfully saved your information, you will brought to a second page that says "Your registration is not yet completed" and you will have to hit the green "Submit button on the right hand side of the page to officially submit your registration.
- A current physical examination must be uploaded or on file with the Health Office.
- All eligibility requirements must be satisfied; merely registering does not satisfy all requirements.
- You will be sent a confirmation email when your registration is completed.