*Please note if you have registered a Fall Athlete in the past through FamilyID, you will still need to complete the registration process for the Winter, but you will be using the same login as you did in the Fall.
*Please be mindful of changes that may be forthcoming due to Covid-19. We will contact all families according to these updates as they are released.
*Please note: For all transfer students who are not participating in a winter sport but plan to participate in a sport later in the school year, you must still complete all fields and upload your physical. Please indicate "not participating in athletics" during this winter registration. We will have subsequent registration for the spring seasons, at which time you will be able to register for a spring team.
This is the online registration form for Pascack Hills High School. Registration for all sports shall be completed online and submitted to the school before the registration deadline.
Per the State of New Jersey and the Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act
With the passage of the Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act, New Jersey has set the standard by requiring that thorough evaluation be conducted for the silent cardiac abnormalities that may lead to the sudden death of a student-athlete. The below requirements are mandated by the state of New Jersey without exception to participate in athletics for the 2020-2021 school year.
Requirements for Participation in Winter High School Athletics
A Student-Athlete would be eligible for participation in athletics ONLY IF they meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Parent/Guardian and Student must complete the FamilyID registration form and submit to Pascack Hills High School Athletics via FamilyID by the registration deadline.
- Preparticipation Physical Exam/Clearance Forms (document) are valid for 365 days. If you have not submitted a current physical into FamilyID this past fall, then one must be scanned and uploaded to FamilyID after it is completed, signed, stamped by a health care provider who:
- is a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant; and
- completed and signed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module
- Please visit the school nurses website for detailed information (link here).
*Please note: ALL forms must be uploaded with registration or you will not be cleared to participate.
The NJ State Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module can be accessed by clicking here.