Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2020-2021 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the Pamlico Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed on the NCHSAA "Approved for 2020-2021 School Year"
form, completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days. Please submit completed forms to the Athletic Director's office
- Blank approved physical forms can be picked up at your school or from your coach
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted. (please make sure that it is approved for the 2020-2021 school year prior to submitting)
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet all NCHSAA and Pamlico County eligibility requirements, have a valid physical on file at the school, and complete the family ID registration process.
- If you have specific questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Earl Sadler.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, eligibility requirements and the Pamlico County drug/alcohol policy by the coach of their particular sport or by clicking on the appropriate link on your Family ID registration page.