UPDATE (1/14/2021) - Our athletic season start date has been pushed back to March 1st and a new schedule will be available on our website. Register your student athlete for the sports they want to participate in so that they are ready to start as soon as the season begins. Athletic participation and ASB fees will be waived for the school year (this does not include fees for equipment such as the football spirit pack). Unfortunately, we do not anticipate having a basketball or wrestling season during the remainder of the 2020-21 school year.
Pre-Registration is open for ALL SPORTS. We would especially like to get our fall season registration completed before school begins in August. This includes cross country, football, softball, & 6th grade girls volleyball.
Thanks for your interest in athletics at Northwood! Please read the following information prior to beginning the registration process.
- PLEASE ONLY REGISTER ONE TIME FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR! (write down your password)
- Click on each sport that your child plans on playing this year & please don't choose all sports unless you know for sure.
- You can log back in at anytime during the school year and add a sport if your child decides to play.
- All athletic and ASB fees for 2020-21 can be paid start Tuesday, August 18.
If you are NOT attending Northwood Middle School and are planning on participating athletics at Northwood, please contact the athletic director for prior approval (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Listed Below Are The Requirements That Must Be Met In Order To Be Eligible To Compete In Athletics At Northwood Middle School:
1. Athletic/Activity Emergency Form
2. Extra-Curricular Insurance Coverage Verification - (If you are purchasing student insurance, the form and payment must be turned into the business office.) IF YOUR INSURANCE COVERAGE CHANGES AT ANY POINT DURING THE SCHOOL YEAR, PLEASE LET US KNOW IMMEDIATELY.
3. Physical Form - Physicals are good for two (2) years. We have all the physicals from last year on file. If you are unable to upload the physical form, please turn in a hard copy to the Northwood office. Physicals DO NOT carry over to the high school.
*If your child has a health condition that requires medication at school (inhaler, Epi Pen, etc.), a health care plan is required for the current school year.
4. Fees - The ASB Fee is $15 and the Athletic fee is $35. These are both "one time" fees for the year.
5. Athletic Code (read & sign)
6. Concussion Information (read & sign)
7. Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information (read & sign)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Patrick Round (email@example.com)