Welcome! Please read the important message below from the Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- The Drug Testing Consent Form is still a hard copy form. This is a required form and this will be valid for all four years your son/daughter participates in athletics. All freshman or first time athletes must complete this form. A copy may be obtained at the MANDATORY Athletic meeting in July or from the front office.
- Completion of the online forms, drug test consent form, as well as a signed and completed physical form, will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the coach of the athletes sport, the Athletic Director, or Athletic Trainer Britteny Weisnesel. Please make sure your physical is completed on a NCHSAA Physical form for the 2020-21 academic year. You can pick up a physical form at the front office.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at (781) 205-2800 ext 1 or email email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director Logan Call.