Welcome, THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR ALL 2019-2020 SPORTS. Please read the important message below from the North Henderson High School Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed eligibility packet will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the front office
- Scanned or faxed copies will not be accepted.
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact the FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- DO NOT submit a copy of your vaccination record, FamilyID registration or insurance card.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, John McDaris.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must meet district and state scholastic requirements, have parental consent, approval of a medical examiner, and insurance.
- Students must have a sports physical and signed athletic packet turned in to the school before tryouts of their sport of each school year. Digital signatures of many of these forms are available through this FamilyID portal and hard copies of those are not required. Athletic physicals always require a hard copy.
- Students and their parents will be provided a copy of rules, regulations, and relevant school, district, and team policies by the coach of their particular sport.