North Allegheny Athletics is sponsoring a Just for Boys Basketball Fall Academy starting September 23, 2019 for boys currently in 7th, 8th and 9th grade residing in the North Allegheny School District area. The objectives of the Academy is to provide excellent fundamental skill training in all areas of the game including individual skill improvement, practice with a passion and purpose, and to develop a love for the game.
We are extremely excited and proud to announce that Hall of Fame Coach, John Miller, former Head Coach at Riverside and Blackhawk, has joined the North Allegheny Boys' Basketball coaching staff and will be the Academy's Skill Director. Coach Miller's resume includes:
- Over (630) career victories
- Western PA's longest section winning streak with (111) victories
- (4) Pennsylvania State Championships
- (8) WPIAL AAA Titles
- Numerous Coach of the Year honors, both District, State and National
- Three of his children, Sean, Archie, and Lisa became college basketball stars
- Currently, Sean and Archie are head coaches at the University of Arizona and Indiana
- Mentor to his cousin, John Calipari, Head Coach at the University of Kentucky
All (16) sessions will be held at the Ingomar Middle School gym from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. Cost for all (16) sessions is $95.00. Session Dates are:
- Mondays - 9-23, 9-30, 10-7, 10-21
- Tuesdays - 10-15, 10-29, 11-12
- Wednesdays - 9-25, 10-2, 10-9, 10-16, 10-23, 10-30, 11-6, 11-13
- Thursdays - 11-7
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page
- Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future if your child is planning to play a sport at North Allegheny during the 2019 - 2020 school year or participate in the Summer Rec Program.
- Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information.
- You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you have already signed-up, please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner, put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information you put into your account will be saved for any future registrations.
- Payment is made on-line at this site. Please use the "Pay and Submit" tab at the end of this registration process and click on the "Proceed to Payment" tab where you can pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account login or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery card.
If you have any questions or problems with registering your child, please contact the Athletic Office at 724-934-7238 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for participating in the 2019 Just for Boys Basketball Fall Academy!!