North Allegheny Athletics is sponsoring a Just 4 Girls Sports Camp and a Just for Boys Sports Camp this summer for girls and boys entering 2nd through 8th grade during the 2018 - 2019 school year. The camps being offered this summer include:
- Just for Boys Camp: The boys' camp will be held from July 23, 2018 through July 27, 2018. Sessions run from 9:00am to 2:00pm and are held at the Marshall Middle School and at the Senior High School. This camp is designed to introduce sports offered to boys in the North Allegheny School District area, including football, baseball, basketball, soccer, lacrosse, tennis, golf, volleyball and swimming! This camp will be under the direction of District coaches, student-athletes, and staff. Cost is $175 per person (lunch is not included). This Just for Boys camp is only offered to boys (2nd - 8th grade) living in the North Allegheny School District area.
- Just for Girls Camp: The girls' camp will be held from August 6, 2018 through August 10, 2018. Sessions run from 9:00am to 2:00pm and are held at the Marshall Middle School and at the Senior High School. This camp is designed to introduce sports offered to girls in the North Allegheny School District, including basketball, softball, volleyball, lacrosse, tennis, field hockey, soccer, track and field, golf, flag football, and swimming! This camp will be under the direction of District coaches, student-athletes, and staff. Cost is $175 per person (lunch is not included). This Just for Girls camp is only offered to boys and girls living in the North Allegheny School District area.
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions:
- Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page
- Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future if your child is planning to play a sport at North Allegheny during the 2016 - 2017 school year or participate in the Summer Rec Program.
- Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information.
- You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you have already signed-up, please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner, put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information you put into your account will be saved for any future registrations.
- Payment is made on-line at this site. Please use the "Pay & Submit" tab at the end of this registration process and click on the "Proceed to Payment" tab where you can pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account login or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery card.
If you have any questions or problems with registering your child, please contact the Athletic Office at 724-934-7238 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for participating in the 2018 Just 4 Girls or Just for Boys Sports' Camps.