THIS REGISTRATION IS FOR 7th & 8th GRADE ISLAND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS AND 7th-12th GRADE CHARTER SCHOOL STUDENTS ONLY
- If you are registering a MVRHS student please use the option labeled FOR MVRHS STUDENTS
Welcome to MVRHS winter sports registration!
7th & 8th grade students from the Island Elementary Schools and 7th-12h grade students from the Charter School may register for SOFTBALL.
Registration must be filled out by a parent or guardian.
All fields must be completed in order to submit the registration.
Please carefully read all information provided.
The ImPACT Baseline test is mandatory for ALL MVRHS athletes.
There is a separate link on the MVRHS Family ID home page to sign up for an ImAPCT Baseline.
Who must take the ImPACT Baseline?
- 9th Graders - MVRHS
- 11th Graders - MVRHS
- New Students (9-12th grades) - MVRHS
- 7th & 8th Graders from Island Elementary Schools who are participating in MVRHS sports
- 7th-12th Graders from the Charter School who are participating in MVRHS sports
- all 7th, 8th, 9th and 11th graders
- any 10th and 12th graders who have not yet taken the baseline
Submit your SPORTS PHYSICAL and IMMUNIZATION RECORD to the MVRHS school nurse. All immunizations must be current. Any student who is not current with immunizations will not be cleared for sports.
- Drop it off to the Nurse's office
- Drop it off to the Athletic Trainer
- scan and email: LLeonard@mvyps.org
- fax: (508)696-6043
Click the "Register Now" button to register for your sport.