Nipomo High School Athletic Clearance
NHS offers convenient online athletic registration through Family ID. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
You may use the information you submitted in previous seasons to save time with future registrations by utilizing the same account previously created. Please be sure to provide all required information.
1. Click on "Add Participant Below or Click to Select" and pick your child's name to use information previously entered
2. Be sure to update AGE and GRADE LEVEL
3. Choose all sports your child wants to participate
REGISTRATION PROCESS for First Time Users:
A parent/guardian should register participants (students) with the help of the participant:
Please follow the instructions provided at the top of each section. You will be asked to provide the following: contact information for the participant and family and two (2) emergency contacts (adults other than parents to be reached for an emergency if parents cannot be reached first), health history and medical insurance information.
If you need assistance with registration contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or phone (888) 800-5583 ext. 1.
Completion of Physical
Personal Physician Physical
1. Complete the FamilyID registration.
2. Print out Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form, complete pre-physical history and have physical completed by personal physician (must be completed by a MD or DO). Physical's will not be accepted if completed by an NP or PA without the overseeing Physician's signature.
3. NEW THIS YEAR: Due to concerns around COVID-19 and the safety of our student-athletes, after your physician completes the form, please scan the form or take clear photos of BOTH SIDES of the physical form and email those images to Assistant Athletic Director Philip Deichler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed forms must be emailed and verified by the Athletics Department and Family ID must be completed BEFORE participation in any athletic practices or contests.
1. Optional Payment for ASB Card
ASB cards cost $50 and play a significant role for student-athletes. The cards allow student-athletes free entrance into all home athletic events. Additionally, there are discounts to dances and other school events. Students who are actively participating in school activities and fans of other sports quickly find that the ASB card pays for itself. There are two ways to complete payment. The first is the NHS Webstore. Go to NHS Webstore and make a convenient payment online. Creating an account takes less than two minutes.
The second payment method is on-site. All NHS students will make payments with Deanna Teixeira at our Nipomo High School Activities office. Cash, check or credit card payments can be made in person or credit card payment can be made over the phone (805) 474-3300 ext. 3240. Please make checks out to “NHS ASB”.
All CCNTH students will make payments in the Central Coast New Tech office with Rebecca Crowe or Raquel Lujano. For questions please call (805) 474-3350.
Participation in athletics is encouraged, if the cost of participation is a determining factor, please contact Athletic Director Russ Edwards (805) 474-3300 ext. 3252 to make confidential arrangements.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Failure to complete both will result in a hold of eligibility, and student-athletes will not be able to practice or participate in any way until all items have been completed.
Thank you for your support of NHS Athletics & Activities and we look forward to the 2020-21 school year.