Welcome to the Lansingburgh Central School District!
To register your child for school you will need the following documents:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Proof of Residency (such as a utility bill, mortgage or lease, dated within 30 days of residing in District, which reflects parent/guardian’s name).
3. A copy of your most recently issued Driver’s License or photo ID
4. Current immunization records
5. Most recent physical examination signed by doctor - Click here to download
6. If Special Ed, provide IEP/504 Plan
7. Proof of custody if requested or DSS-2999 form if student is foster child
8. Authorization for Release of Records - Click here to download - Upload completed form in Participant Education section.
*Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian*
9. Medicaid Consent Form (ONLY if applicable): Please download, complete and upload in participant education section - Release of Educational Information for Medicaid Funding, ensuring that the District can bill for services. This has NO impact on public assistance funds, caps, private health insurance, etc.
10. Free and Reduced Lunch Application: Please download, complete and submit to your school office.
11. Consent form for Military Recruiters: Please download, complete and submit to your school office.