New Hope-Solebury High School
Junior/Senior Prom 2021
Thursday, June 3rd, 2021 7:00pm
Instructions, Information and Guidelines
Please read and review the following regarding your son/daughter’s participation at the Junior/Senior Prom.
- Once purchased, tickets become the property of the ticket holder. No exchanging of tickets will be allowed without approval of class advisors. Approval will only be granted for the most extreme of circumstances.
- No guests will be permitted this year (from other schools or younger classes).
- Students need to be at the prom before 7:15 pm (unless a prior arrangement has been discussed and approved by administration before the evening of the event). Buffet dinner will begin service at approx. 7:45 pm. Unless previously discussed with administration before the evening of the event, no student will be permitted to leave the prom before 9:30 pm.
- Students attending the event will not be permitted to re-enter the prom once they leave. There will be no “in and out privileges” which includes going to their limo/car. All students should be sure to have all items such as cameras, and personal necessities, etc. prior to entering the facility.
- Students must remain in their formal attire throughout the evening, and no travel/back packs will be permitted into the facility.
- As with all school events, on or off campus, policy 227 applies: “If based on the student's behavior, medical symptoms, vital signs or other observable factors, the building principal has reasonable suspicion that the student is under the influence of a controlled substance, the student may be required to submit to drug or alcohol testing.” Also per policy, “the local police are to be notified if a student is found to be in possession of a controlled substance or related paraphernalia and the item(s) is to be turned over to the responding officer. Additionally, the student is to be immediately suspended for a period of 3-10 days and a referral to the Student Assistance Program is to be completed and processed.”
- This year, there is parking available at the venue. Students are permitted to drive themselves but will be required to sign in and out of prom once at the venue.
- In order to host the Junior/Senior Prom we require that a minimum of 150 students elect to participate/pay for a ticket. If we do not have at least 150 students then we will be forced to cancel the event and issue you a full refund.
- This is a New Hope-Solebury Junior/Senior event only. No other requests will be approved.
- Mask wearing will be enforced throughout the entire evening except when seated at your table and eating dinner.
- No tickets will be sold after May 19th. NO REFUNDS
- In the event that the event needs to be cancelled, refunds will be issued.
- $125.00 p/ticket
- ONLY accepting Electronic Payment via PayPal utilizing FamilyID
- **If a minimum number of tickets are not sold (150) then the district reserves the right to cancel the event and issue a full refund to each purchaser**