1. Parent & Student-Athlete must register into the Fall Athletic Registration '20-'21.
2. Parent must also submit the Fall 2020 - NJSIAA COVID Questionnaire [click here]
This is the online registration form for New Brunswick High School. Registration for all sports shall be completed online and submitted to the school before the registration deadline.
Per the State of New Jersey and the Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act
With the passage of the Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act, New Jersey has set the standard by requiring that thorough evaluation be conducted for the silent cardiac abnormalities that may lead to the sudden death of a student-athlete. The below requirements are mandated by the state of New Jersey without exception to participate in athletics for the 2020-2021 school year.
Requirements for Participation in High School Athletics
A Student-Athlete would be eligible for participation in athletics ONLY IF they meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Parent/Guardian and Student must complete the FamilyID registration form and submit to New Brunswick High School Athletics via FamilyID by the registration deadline.
- Preparticipation Physical Exam Form must be scanned and uploaded to FamilyID or submitted to the Nurse's office after it is completed by a health care provider who:
- is a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant; and
- completed and signed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module
The NJ State Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module can be accessed by clicking here.