Welcome to Nampa Christian Schools online athletics registration!
We are excited to announce that we are now offering the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com) is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.
- Complete this online registration.
- Idaho High School Activities Association (IHSAA) REQUIRES all students complete a history and physical examination prior to his/her first 9th and 11th grade practice in the interscholastic (9-12) athletic program in the State of Idaho. The exam is at the expense of the student and may not be taken prior to May 1 of the 8th and 10th grade years. This examination is to be done by a licensed physician, physician's assistant or nurse practitioner under optimal conditions. Physicals are valid for two years. Please upload the completed Physical Exam form.
- Concussion certifications must be submitted each year. Please upload the completed Concussion Certificate.
Here is a help article on how to upload an attached file such as a Physical Exam form and/or a Concussion Certificate.
All paperwork must be uploaded to FamilyID prior to the first practice.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.