Welcome to the online registration system for Mt. Ararat High School Athletics!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD THE DETAILED STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS REGISTRATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
There are four (4) things that must be thoroughly completed before a student will be permitted to participate in a Spring 2020 sport:
1. Complete this FamilyID online registration
2. Meet all academic eligibility guidelines as outlined in the 2019-2020 Mt. Ararat High School Student Handbook.
3. Have on file already or provide written documentation of a current physical examination (within the last 24 months). ALL REGISTRANTS NEED TO PROVIDE THIS FOR THE WINTER, UNLESS ALREADY DONE SO FOR THIS SCHOOL YEAR. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN TO REQUEST A COPY OF PREVIOUS EXAM DOCUMENTATION, IF NECESSARY, AND SUBMIT IT TO THE ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.
4. Successfully complete the ImPACT Baseline Concussion Test as directed by the MTA Athletic Department.
All Mt. Ararat High School students (grades 9-12) wishing to participate in a Spring Athletic program at the high school MUST complete this online registration BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF PRACTICE. (APRIL 27TH)
Parents, please make sure that you and your student-athlete go through this entire online registration carefully and provide all necessary information. Also, be sure to read all material and review any supplemental documents referenced in this registration.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to complete the registration process:
- A copy of your most recent physical evaluation documentation from your doctor
- Doctor’s Contact Information - Name, Address, Phone
- Health Insurance Information - Company, Group #, Policy #
- Emergency Contact Information
Each Mt. Ararat High School student-athlete MUST provide written documentation of a physical examination by a health care professional within the past 24 months from the first day of practice/tryouts (April 27th) and it must be valid until the end of the Spring sport season (June 13, 2020).
All written proof of physical examinations must be submitted to the Mt. Ararat High School Athletic office, either on paper or through this registration system. Please note on the documentation the specific Spring sport that your son/daughter will be participating in. Failure to submit updated physical exam documentation could result in a delay in the student-athlete's participation.
All physicals must be dated and signed by the physician and contain the date of the actual physical exam. The physical form must state that the student is cleared to participate in sports and activities. This online registration program will allow you to upload a copy of your most recent physical exam document.
Once you have filled out all of the required information, you will be able to select the button "Save & Continue" at the bottom of the screen. This will then bring you to a page where you can look over and confirm all of the information you have previously entered. On this same page, on the right hand side, you will see a green colored submit button. This button looks as though it is for a payment, however, you must click the submit button in order for your registration to be processed.
NEED HELP WITH REGISTRATION?
If you need assistance with the online registration process, DO NOT CONTACT THE MTA ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT.
Please contact FamilyID at firstname.lastname@example.org or (781) 205-2800 x1. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
At any time, you may log in at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check on your program registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the Registration tab on the blue bar.
Thank you for your cooperation with this new online registration process. We look forward to seeing your student-athlete competing for the Eagles this Spring!