Sport offerings for Miller Place High School are for students currently in grades 9th-12th. Students who are in either 7th or 8th Grade are eligible to participate ONLY through a direct recommendation to the Athletic Director by the Varsity Coach. Each candidate must also have completed & passed the New York State APP Testing protocols. If there are questions on this procedure please contact the Athletic Office @ 631-474-2723 x 307
For the upcoming season, please choose one sport that you intend to participate.
* You MUST have a valid 2019/2020 sports physical on file with the nurse's office.
* Sports Physical must be on the appropriate NYS form. No private physician office forms are accepted. Forms are available through the MPHS Nurse's Office.
* You must complete all necessary registration information through FamilyID...including acknowledgment forms
* No registration will be considered finalized until ALL required fields are complete.
If you decide to change to a different sport you may do so up until the registration end-date. After this date, if you decide to switch teams and the coach agrees for you to join late, please contact the Athletic Office for assistance with this process.
1. Boys/Girls Outdoor Track & Boys/Girls Badminton are VARSITY ONLY teams.
Director of Athletics