Welcome! Please read the important message below from the Mount Airy High School Athletic Department before beginning!
For the physical to be complete for athletic participation at Mount Airy High School ALL SEVEN (7) of the forms must be signed and dated where required by the appropriate parties when returned to the school
Seven Required Forms & Signatures
- Parental Permission/Acknowledgement of Risk & Insurance/Emergency Permission
- Medical History
- Physical Examination Form . . . signed and dated by physician
- Gfeller-Waller Concussion: Student/Parent
- Player/Parent Sportsmanship
- Eligibility Information & Consent
- MACS Drug Testing Statement
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
- Completion of this form as well as a signed and completed examination form will gain athletic clearance. Please visit https://www.nchsaa.org/sites/d... to download the physical form
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days
- DO NOT create a new FamilyID login if you are a returning athlete! Please contact FamilyID at email@example.com if you do not remember your login information.
- If valid, Physicals are kept on file and do not need to be re-submitted when completing a new registration.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility concerns or the registration process, please reach out to the Athletic Director, Jonathan Wilmoth, and Angela Mayfield.