This is the online registration form for Morris Knolls High School. Registration for all sports shall be completed online and submitted to the school before the registration deadline of July 16, 2018.
All students who participate in the athletic program or marching band are required to obtain a physical examination as per Morris Hills Regional District Policy. A new physical is required every 365 days. Students may obtain the physical examination from either their private physician or through Urgi Med-Family Medical Center, located at 400 Route 10 West, Randolph, NJ (973-891-1321).
Requirements for Participation in MHRD Athletics
A student-athlete would be eligible for participation in athletics ONLY IF they meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. Parent/Guardian and student-athlete must complete the FamilyID registration by July 16, 2018.
2. Complete the entire 4 page Preparticipation Packet and submit it to the school nurse.
A. Print a copy of the Preparticipation Packet by clicking of the following link: Preparticipation Packet
B. Pages 1-2 of the Preparticipation Packet, which includes the History Form and the Athlete With Special Needs Supplemental History Form, are filled out and and signed by the parent and athlete. Please note that the Athlete With Special Needs Form needs to be completed if applicable or not.
C. Pages 3-4 of the Preparticipation Packet, which includes the Physical Exam Form and the Clearance Form, must be completed by a health care provider who:
- is a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant; and
- completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module
Because the Physical Exam Form and the Clearance Form require the signature of a health care provider, you must print these pages and submit them to the school nurse. Incomplete forms will not be processed,
3. View the NJ State Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module, which can be accessed by clicking here.
4. If you have been diagnosed with asthma, print a copy of the Asthma Action Plan and return to the Health Office.
5. If you are required to carry an Epi Pen, print a copy of the Epi Pen Form and return to the Health Office.
6. If have been diagnosed with diabetes, print a copy of the Diabetes Form and return to the Health Office.