This is the online registration form for Morris Hills High School. Registration for sports shall be completed online and submitted to the school before the registration deadline of July 30, 2020.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH RECENT LEGISLATION, ANY STUDENTS WHO CURRENTLY HAVE A SPORTS PHYSICAL ON FILE WITH THE MORRIS HILLS HEALTH OFFICE HAVE BEEN GRANTED AN EXTENSION ON THEIR PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION DUE TO THE COVID-19 CRISIS.
THEREFORE, ANY STUDENT WHO HAS SUBMITTED A PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION THAT ALLOWED THE STUDENT TO PARTICIPATE ON A MORRIS HILLS HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC TEAM IN THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR WILL HAVE UNTIL THE LAST CONTEST OF THE FALL 2020 SEASON FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE SPORT TO SUBMIT A NEW PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION.
IF AN ANSWER TO A QUESTION ON THE HEALTH HISTORY UPDATE QUESTIONNAIRE IN FAMILY ID IS "YES", THE CERTIFIED SCHOOL NURSE AND SCHOOL PHYSICIAN (OR OTHER DESIGNATED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL) SHALL DETERMINE WHETHER ADDITIONAL MEDICAL ATTENTION AND/OR FURTHER EVALUATION IS NECESSARY.
ALL: 1.) INCOMING FRESHMEN, 2.) STUDENTS ENTERING GRADES 10-12 WHO ARE NEW TO THE DISTRICT, OR 3.) STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT PARTICIPATED IN AN INTERSCHOLASTIC SPORT FOR MORRIS HILLS HIGH SCHOOL IN THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A NEW PREPARTICIPATION PHYSICAL EVALUATION. ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THEIR REGISTRATION IN THE MH Athletics Family ID Registration Portal.
Requirements for Participation in MHRD Athletics
A student-athlete would be eligible for participation in athletics ONLY IF they meet ALL of the following criteria:
1. Parent/Guardian and student-athlete must complete the FamilyID registration by July 30, 2020.
2. Complete the entire 4 page Preparticipation Packet and submit it to either the Health Office or Athletic Department Office at Morris Hills High School.
A. Print a copy of the Preparticipation Packet by clicking of the following link: Preparticipation Packet
B. Pages 1-2 of the Preparticipation Packet, which includes the History Form and the Athlete With Special Needs Supplemental History Form, are filled out and and signed by the parent and athlete. Please note that the Athlete With Special Needs Form needs to be completed if applicable.
C. Pages 3-4 of the Preparticipation Packet, which includes the Physical Exam Form and the Clearance Form, must be completed by a health care provider who:
- is a licensed physician, advanced practice nurse or physician assistant; and
- completed the Student-Athlete Cardiac Assessment Professional Development Module
Because the Physical Exam Form and the Clearance Form require the signature of a health care provider, you must print these pages and submit them to the Health Office or Athletic Department Office at Morris Hills High School. Incomplete forms will not be processed,
3. If you have been diagnosed with asthma, print a copy of the Asthma Action Plan and return to the Health Office or Athletic Department Office at Morris Hills High School.
4. If you are required to carry an Epi Pen, print a copy of the Epi Pen Form and return to the Health Office or Athletic Department Office at Morris Hills High School.
5. If have been diagnosed with diabetes, print a copy of the Diabetes Form and return to the Health Office or Athletic Department Office at Morris Hills High School.