Welcome to the Morris Hills High School 2019 - 2020 Information Site
The Morris Hills Regional District continues to ensure that its community remains on the cutting edge of technological advancement for both instructional and administrative delivery. The district is committed to the latest technologies available as they make their way onto the educational stage, enriching both the classroom instructional arena, as well as those systems that bring critical information to the community at large.
Toward that end, for the 2019 – 2020 school year, the Morris Hills Regional District is once again excited to announce that it is offering the convenience of information sharing and online registration for school programs through a partner company called FamilyID. Any form that you may need throughout the 2019 - 2020 school year is now available on the FamilyID website. All forms must be completed utilizing the FamilyID portal.
If you plan to participate in a fall sport, please be advised that you must register your student on the athletic FamilyID platform as well.
1. Please read all information located under the headline "Policies." These documents contain pertinent information for the 2019 - 2020 school year.
2. For all health forms, please follow the links, print out the forms, and return only those applicable to your child to the Health Office at Morris Hills High School. Please return all health forms by October 11, 2019.
3. Families who qualify for the Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program should complete their application using the provided link under the "Links" tab.
4. Please be advised that the Morris Hills Regional District is still utilizing ASPEN as the Student Information System. Please contact the District Registration Office, located at Morris Knolls High School - Room A - 11, for any residency changes.
5. To begin the process, please click on the green "Register Now" tab. For all returning users, click on the blue "Login" tab in the right hand corner of FamilyID.com.
6. If you need assistance with FamilyID, please call 1-781-205-2800 x1 or email email@example.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
7. When you complete your registration, you will receive a confirmation email from FamilyID. Please keep this email for your records.
In the Spirit of Partnership,
Todd M. Toriello