Welcome to Attica Central School District sports registration.
- The student must have a physical exam within one calendar year before the season starts.
- Student/parent uploads a copy of the physical exam to this form or hands in a copy of the physical exam to the school nurse for review.
- Student/parent completes the Health History form, included below, no sooner than 30 days before the start of a season.
- If you are participating in multiple sports throughout the school year, an Interval Health History form must accompany your paperwork for each sport. The questions are included below.
- Student/parent completes the ACS Athletic Code of Conduct form. The student/athlete Code of Conduct policy can be found on pages 45-60 of the Student & Parent Handbook and also below.
- School nurse clears student for participation.
- School nurse distributes cleared athlete information to each coach.