Welcome to FamilyId and the Cohoes CSD Registration for Fall 2018 Modified Sports. Any student in grades 7-12 interested in participating in a fall sport must receive clearance from the nurse PRIOR to tryouts. All forms can now be completed here on FamilyID to make it easier and more efficient for all involved. Please select a sport and complete all participant information as well as signing all agreements. If your child has an up to date physical on file in our nurses office they are all set to participate after completing the information below. If they do not have an up to date physical on file then you will need to do one of the following:
- Parents may send in a copy of a physical from the pediatrician that is within the past 12 months or upload it below, or
- For students that do not have a current physical, parents may schedule a physical with their pediatrician and send it in to the nurse or upload it below, or
- For students that do not have a current physical, parents may have their child receive a physical here at Cohoes High School on the following days:
- Wednesday, August 1, 2018: 11 am- 1 pm
- Thursday, August 2, 2018: 11 am- 1 pm
- Location- Cohoes High School Nurses Office
- Note: These physicals will be given on a first come first served basis. Please note the above dates will be the ONLY DAYS students will be able to receive a physical free of charge from our school physician prior to the start of the season. Parents need not attend this appointment but should have their child’s information filled out bellow.
7th or 8th students who wish to play at the high school level must complete the Advanced Placement Process. The Athletic Director must be contacted as soon as possible by the student's parents to discuss the APP process and request the student be considered for the APP.
Note: Only modified football registration is open on July 20th. All other modified sports will open on August 5th due to NYS law.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Director, Jeff Huneau, at 518-237-9100, ext 1405.