We are looking forward to helping prepare your student for an exciting educational experience.
The parent or legal guardian must be present at the time of registration (the child does not need to attend registration). The following documents are required at time of registration:
Proof of Birth: You must provide a student’s birth certificate or other satisfactory evidence of age.
Proof of Immunization (with official stamp or signature of health care provider)
Proof of ID- Valid Drivers License/Photo ID
Proof of Residency
- If you own your home, you must provide a current utility bill (your names and address must appear on the bill.)
- If you rent your home and do not pay utilities, you must supply a copy of the signed lease agreement with the term listed and provide additional proof of address.
- If you rent without a lease, you must fill out the landlord affidavit, have it notarized, and submit additional proofs of physical address, along with a utility bill for the landlord.
In all cases above, a post office box is not an acceptable address.
*If you live with a district resident – and do not pay rent, you must complete an affidavit and have it notarized. The second is to be signed/notarized by the person you will be living with who must also provide proof of address, such as a utility bill. You will also need to provide additional proofs of address.
- Custody issues – please provide appropriate documentation.
- (If both parents are not in the household we need a copy of one of the following)
- Court Custody Papers, signed by a judge
- Divorce Documents indicating Custody
- Notarized Custodial Affidavit (supplied by us)
- Foster children- please provide a 2999 Form