Welcome to the 2020 Spring Sports' Pre-Participation registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a spring sport in Millcreek Township School District for the 2020 season. This is for MTSD UNIFIED TRACK/SPECIAL OLYMPICS TEAM ATHLETES for students in grades 9-12.
REGISTRATION BEGINS 1/20/2020 - Select the sport below to begin.
DEADLINE is Friday, 2/21/2020 for ALL registration requirements.
Each athlete will only be able to sign up for one spring sport at a time. Each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to try out for a sport.
The specific sports' programs being offered are listed below.
To be approved - you must complete Section 1 and Section 2 below:
SECTION 1 - FAMILY ID REGISTRATION
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions:
1. Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
2. Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future. (We suggest using a personal email account, not a work email)
3. Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information.
4. You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you have already created a family account:
Please click on the "Log In" tab in the upper right-hand corner and put in the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations. Please be sure to enter your child's name under "Participant", and not the parent name.
*Deadline for all (4) registration requirements is Friday, 2/21/2020
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact the FamilyID support team at 1-781-205-2800 . They will be your best source for questions regarding the use of this site.
SECTION 2 - REQUIRED PAPERWORK FOR SPORT/ACTIVITY PARTICIPATION IN MILLCREEK TOWNSHIP SCHOOL DISTRICT.
1. You must turn in Forms 5 & 6 (Health history plus PIAA physical):
Health History and Physical Forms 5 & 6. You can find a copy of these forms HERE for Form 5 (Health History) and HERE for Form 6 (PIAA physical From). The physical is not complete until all required information is filled out on this site AND those two forms are filled out, signed and delivered to the Athletic Office. Please remember that the date next to the doctor's signature must be June 1, 2019 or later. You may visit your family doctor or any urgent care.
2. Re-certification form - Section 7. (ONLY NEEDED IF: PIAA PHYSICAL IS DATED BETWEEN 6/1/2019- 1/19/2020)
If the PIAA physical is dated between 6/1/2019 and 1/19/2020, this re-certification form must be filled out by the student and parents, then turned into the Athletic Office. Answer the six questions and form must be signed. This form is used to certify that the athlete has not been hurt, injured or sustained a concussion since their original PIAA physical. Click HERE Section 7 - Re-certification Form.
If you check "yes" to any of the Supplemental Health History questions on Section 7, you must also complete the General Clearance form - Section 8 and signed by a licensed physician. Click HERE Section 8 Form - General Clearance. The only exception is if you checked yes to question #2 regarding having a concussion. If the student had a concussion they must be cleared through our Athletic Trainer's office following the MTSD concussion protocol.
3. Special Olympics Form with Instructions – Only unified track athletes fill out this form. Click here.
4. Participation Fee – The District's Participation Fee needs to be paid prior to the start of tryouts. If the athlete does not make the team, a refund will be issued.
You will pay by using the "Pay On-Line" tab at the end of this registration process and pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery card.
The District requires an activity fee be paid per sport, per athlete, per season.
- DO NOT GIVE COACHES ANY OF YOUR COMPLETED PAPERWORK!
- Paperwork only goes to the Athletic office @ McDowell High School
- Athletic Fax 814-836-6811 or Photo/scan & email to email@example.com or drop it off in the Athletic office @ McDowell High.
For any additional questions, please contact the McDowell Athletic Office:
Megan Hoffman at 814-835-5428 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leah Fiorelli at 814-835-5477 / email: email@example.com