Welcome to the 2018 Fall Sports' Pre-Participation registration site. You are signing your child up to participate in a fall sport in Millcreek Township School District for the 2018 season. This is for MTSD PIAA Sports for students in grades 7-12.
REGISTRATION BEGINS 7/9/2018 - Scan below to find the "dots", then select the sport to begin.
DEADLINE is Friday, 8/3/2018 for ALL registration requirements.
If this is your first time registering on this site, please follow these instructions:
1. Click on the "sign-up" tab in the upper right-hand corner of this page.
2. Click on "Sign-up as a family or individual" and choose a user name and password. Please remember this information as it will be needed in the future. (We suggest using a personal email account, not a work email)
3. Click the "sign-up" tab after putting in your family information.
4. You will then need to "verify your account" before logging into the site. FamilyID will send an e-mail to your account. Please access your e-mail account and find the FamilyID e-mail and click on the "verify your account" prompt in the body of that e-mail. You can then return to the FamilyID website and click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you have already created a family account, please click on the "Log On" tab in the upper right-hand corner and enter the user name and password that you set-up and begin the registration process. All of the information entered into your account will be saved for future registrations. Please be sure to enter your child's name under "Participant", and not the parent name.
The specific sports' programs being offered are listed below.
Each athlete will only be able to sign-up for one fall sport at a time. The sport you choose on this site should reflect what your child would like to play this fall. During the tryout process, each coach will receive an alphabetical list of athletes who are cleared to try out for a sport.
Deadline for all registration requirements is Friday, 8/3/2018, in addition to registering on this site, before an athlete can try out for a sport in Millcreek Township School District:
- DO NOT GIVE COACHES ANY OF YOUR COMPLETED PAPERWORK!
- Paperwork only goes to the Athletic office @ McDowell High School
- Athletic Fax 814-836-6811 or Photo/scan & email to Yost@mtsd.org or drop it off in the Athletic office @ McDowell High.
1. Health History and PIAA Physical Forms 5 & 6. These forms must be filled out and turned into the McDowell Athletic Office. You can find a copy of these forms HERE FOR FORM 5 - Health History and HERE FOR FORM 6 - PIAA Physical Form . The physical is not complete until all required information is filled out on this site AND those two forms are filled out, signed and delivered to the Athletic Office. Please remember that the date next to the doctor's signature must be June 1, 2018 or later. You may visit your family doctor, any urgent care, or attend sports physical day on 7/14/18.
SPORTS PHYSICAL DAY IS SAT. 7/14/18 @ MIHS (McDowell Intermediate) GYM, 8:00- 11:30 AM, COST $12 CASH OR CHECK payable to MTSD ****(This day is for all 18/19 sports)*****
2. Re-certification form - Section 7. (ONLY NEEDED IF: PIAA PHYSICAL IS DATED BETWEEN 6/1/18 - 7/2/18)
Only if the PIAA physical is dated between 6/1/2018 and 7/2/2018, this re-certification form must be filled out by the student and parents, then turned into the Athletic Office. Answer the six questions and form must be signed. This form is used to certify that the athlete has not been hurt, injured or sustained a concussion since their original PIAA physical. Click Section 7 - Re-certification Form.
If you check "yes" to any of the Supplemental Health History questions on the Re-certification form Section 7, then we must also complete General Clearance form Section 8 and signed by a licensed physician. Click Section 8 Form - General Clearance . The only exception is if you checked yes to question #2 regarding having a concussion. If the student had a concussion they must be cleared through our Athletic Trainer's office following the MTSD concussion protocol.
3. Baseline Concussion Tests
Millcreek Township School District has a policy requiring those athletes participating in contact/collision sports to have a valid baseline concussion test. Your coach will have information on when and where the test will be offered or contact the athletic office located at McDowell High School. Trainers office phone is 814-835-5300 Ext. 8019.
4. Participation Fee – The District's Participation Fee needs to be paid prior to the start of tryouts. If the athlete does not make the team, a refund will be issued.
You will pay by using the "Pay On-Line" tab at the end of this registration process and pay via PayPal, either with a PayPal account or with a credit card for a one-time payment using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discovery card. Please be sure you move the athlete to "My Cart" when you are ready to pay on-line.
The District requires an activity fee be paid per sport.
If you have any questions or problems with this site, please contact the FamilyID support team at 888-800-5583. They will be your best source for questions regarding the use of this site. You may also contact the McDowell Athletic Office at 814-835-5428 or e-mail Brenda Yost at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Leah Fiorelli at 835-5477