BE ADVISED ANY STUDENT ATTENDING A SUMMER WORKOUT SESSION MUST HAVE FAMILY ID COMPLETED BY JULY 6th
DEADLINE IS 7 DAYS PRIOR TO A SUMMER WORKOUT SESSION
FALL SPORTS NOT PARTICIPATING IN PHASES PRIOR TO THE OFFICIAL START DATE THE DEADLINE IS JULY 31st
STUDENTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE A DAILY SCREENING FORM PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. More details to follow.
Changes have been made to the registration in accordance with COVID-19 guidelines from the NJSIAA, Department of Health, Department of Education, and district. Please read instructions, agreements and policies.
NO PAPERWORK CAN BE UPLOADED TO FAMILY ID
Please follow directions outlined below:
Due to the current health situation no student-athlete will be allowed to participate in summer workouts without being registered on FAMILY ID. Phase 1 requires coaches to pre-determine the team's groups and all must have completed the health history questionnaire and COVID-19 questionnaire.
Any student that has tested positive for COVID-19 or presently has COVID-19 will need to provide clearance from a physician before the student will be permitted to participate.
We advise if your son/daughter's physical is going to expire to schedule the exam as you normally would if your physician's office is open and you feel you can do so safely. Please hold the paperwork until you are given further directions. The form is available on family id and in the team's google classroom.
Please note: The district is still awaiting a determination from the legislature on the bill to provide a waiver extending the time a pre-participation is valid beyond 365 days. Any student that does not have a physical on file within the district will need to have an exam on the state form and it will need to be approved by the district physician. This waiver will not clear every student as all health history questionnaires will need to be reviewed and approved prior to the fall season (not summer workout sessions).
Check with your insurance carrier to determine whether or not a physical is allowed every 365 days or once per calendar year.
The following will be required for athletic participation
- Parent/Guardian and student athlete must complete the Family ID registration
- All yes answers on health history questionnaire must be explained in detail with a date or age
- Physicals dates from previous seasons are visible on Family ID
- Baseline ImPACT tested within the last two years. Impact test dates are visible on your Family ID account. All freshmen in their first season must baseline test. Coaches will distribute instructions, instructions are not available online. They will be available through google classroom.
- Attained required academic credits for participation as per the NJSIAA
- All parents/guardians and students must watch a 6 minute video presented by:
NJ Cares and NJSIAA educating student athletes and their parents about the risks associated with sports injuries and opioid use. In the agreements/policy section there is a statement acknowledging that both have viewed the video. The requirement is once per school year. Athlete's vs Opioids
USE YOUR EXISTING ACCOUNT INFORMATION IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED ON FAMILY ID. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT OR A NEW PARTICIPANT FOR AN EXISTING STUDENT. INFORMATION ENTERED BY THE SCHOOL WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AND WILL DELAY APPROVAL
IF YOU HAVE NOT REGISTERED PREVIOUSLY:
Please have the following information available before registering:
- Doctor's information
- Insurance Information
- Student ID optional
- Students that attend satellite schools enter Student Id as zeros or use middle school ID #
- ImPACT dates are visible from previous seasons
- Only take the ImPACT if it has been two years since last or never have
Students and parent/guardian must electronically sign for most policy agreement statements
Only register for ONE sport. The athletic department will switch activities if necessary for a participant.
ONLY CHEERLEADING CANDIDATES NEED TO AGREE TO THE STUNTING/TUMBLING POLICY
Families will be contacted through family id if it is determined that further evaluation by a physician will be required for the student athlete to participate.