Middle School winter sports registration is now open now. Because Middle School & High School students are under two separate roofs, with two different principals, the Athletic Office needs to apply for a waiver (permission) with the MIAA to have MS students on our HS teams. We have submitted our waivers for the following sports: Boys/Girls Alpine Skiing, Boys/Girls Swimming, Girls Basketball, and 8th grade Boys Ice Hockey.
Basketball, for boys, Nordic and Indoor Track are not options because we have more than enough high school students to fill those teams. We can request a waiver to include Middle School students when our High School numbers are not sufficient enough to form a team.
We are fairly confident that we will get approved for our waivers. At this time we are suggesting you register your son/daughter for the winter sport of their choice, hold off on paying until we receive definite approval from the MIAA on November 20th.
To complete your registration, put #1234 in the check field.
AMHERT-PELHAM HIGH SCHOOL is happy to offer the following sports for the Winter 2017-2018 season.
- Girls JV Basketball (ARHS) (7th & 8th Grade)
- Girls - Alpine Skiing (ARHS) - (7th & 8th Grade)
- Girls - Swimming & Diving (ARHS) - (7th & 8th Grade)
- Boys - Alpine Skiing (ARHS) - (7th & 8th Grade)
- Boys - Swimming & Diving (ARHS) - (7th & 8th Grade)
- Boys - Ice Hockey (ARHS) - (8th Grade)
- Marching Band - Coed (ARHS & ARMS) - (7th & 8th Grade)
- Conditioning - Coed (ARHS & ARMS) - (7th & 8th Grade)
Winter Season Start Date:
Deadline for registration & payment is November 17th. $20 LATE REGISTRATION PROCESSING FEE WILL BE IMPOSED AFTER THIS DATE.
Monday, November 27th, 2016 - February 26th, 2018