ONLINE REGISTRATION OPENS WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 3, AT 5:00 PM
The Medway Community Education Department is pleased to offer After School Programs for students in the Middle School.
- Please note - the newly extended class time ensures all students receive a full session of quality instruction.
- Register & pay quickly due to limited class space in programs.
- 3:15pm late bus available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Late bus passes are available from the program teacher.
- Note different class times and locations for Kids Cooking, Home Alone Safety, Extreme Science and Karate programs. There is no transportation provided from the Middle School.
- No class on holidays or early release days except when noted.
- A discount of 15% is offered to all active military family members. Please contact our office for more information.
- Please DO NOT register if a program is marked as FULL. We strongly encourage you to contact our office if you would like your child placed on the wait list.
UPDATED CLASS INFORMATION:
- MS7. INTRO TO BAKING - This program is FULL as of Monday, January 22.
- MS5. ROBOTICS 1 - This program is FULL as of Thursday, January 18, at 4.26pm.
- B7. KIDS COOKING - This program is CANCELLED
- MS8. YOGA - Please note the revised dates for session #3 - May 3, 10, 17 & 31 (No class May 24).
- IMPORTANT - The Introduction to Baking class information has changed since the printing of the flyer. Mondays, January 22-March 5 (Not Thursdays, January 25-March 8)
- PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS - Grades 5-12 The Medway Music Department offers private lessons for students who play traditional concert band instruments. Lessons are available at a rate of $24 per 30-minute lesson, $36 per 45-minute lesson, and $48 per 60-minute lesson. Students study their instrument with a professional specialist in a one-on-one setting. If interested or if you have questions, please contact Amanda Webster, high school music teacher, at firstname.lastname@example.org.