REGISTRATION FOR FALL 2021 Sports will open on June 1 and close the first day of tryouts/practice.
ALL FALL SPORTS WILL BEGIN Tuesday, August 31, 2021 (the first day of school)
- Cross Country - boys and girls
- Soccer - boys and girls
- Volleyball - girls
- Field Hockey - girls (one team for all 3 MS)
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
- The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this registration completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & Coaches.
- The parents/guardians and student athletes must read and agree to the Middle School Student-Athlete Parent Handbook on the registration page.
- All students must have a copy of a valid physical on file in the athletic office. Students who have participated in a sport at their current school are in good standing. All incoming students and those students who have not participated in athletics prior to this upcoming season must submit to the athletic office a copy of a physical that is dated on or after July 1, 2020 (that is last summer).