In the fall of 2019, we received notice from Harvey Cedars that we would not be able to have our End of Year Trip at their facility, so this year we will have planned a variety of day trips for our students to enjoy. Although we will not be staying overnight this year, we will still be participating in many of the same activities that the students have always enjoyed. Please carefully read the information below.
Registration and Payment This year, your payments will need to be made online through FamilyID. Your registration and payment is due by Friday, April 17, 2020. There will be a $25 late fee for any registrations made after April 17th.
Our End of Year trip is a great time for our middle schoolers to grow as a community, so attending all three days is strongly encouraged. However, if your son/daughter is not able to attend one day, then please know that your son/daughter will need to stay home from school that day.
Chaperones - Parents are welcome to chaperone any or all of the day trips. Any parent desiring to participate as a chaperone must have Volunteer Clearances on file with the school by April 17th, in order to go on the trips. Chaperones will need to provide their own transportation and should consider carpooling with others. Students will need to ride the bus.
- Day One (June 9) - Six Flags 8:00am-7pm
- Cost $60 for students (includes t-shirt); $48 for chaperone (no t-shirt)
- The morning will begin with a service project and worship time at school. The majority of the day will be spent at Six Flags. Students should bring lunch. Students will buy dinner in the park.
- Parents will pick up their student(s) at PCS at 7pm.
- Day Two (June 10) - Beach Day 8:00am-7:00pm
- Cost $25 for students; $25 for chaperone
- The morning will begin with a Chapel Service and rehearsal for Step-up Day. Students will board a bus mid-morning to go to Ocean Grove, NJ. Students should pack a lunch. We will return to school for dinner, prepared by parent volunteers. We will end our day with an additional chapel.
- Parents will pick up their student(s) at PCS at 7pm
- Day Three (June 11) - New Life Island 8:00am-3:00pm
- Cost $40 for students; $10 for Chaperones
- The morning will begin with a bus ride to New Life Island. The students will participate in a variety of camp and team-building activities. Lunch will be provided. The 6-7th grade will leave early and return to school for regular dismissal. The 8th graders will stay for a canoe trip around the island followed by a trip for ice cream.
- 8th grade will return to school for a 5pm parent pick up. No dinner will be provided.
If you will need financial assistance for your son/daughter, please do not hesitate to contact me. Also, if you are interested in providing anonymous financial assistance to others, we would sincerely appreciate your generosity!
Additional information will be shared with you in late April.