To be eligible to participate in Shepaug's Athletic Program, students must:
1. Have a valid Physical Examination on file in the School Nurse's office.
2. Register with Family ID (see below, must only be completed once) and complete Middle School Athletic Registration (below).
Physical Examination Requirements
1. Prior to the first tryout/practice session, all prospective student-athletes are required to pass a physical exam by a physician.
2. Completed physical examination forms must be on file in the School Nurse's Office prior to the first tryout/practice session.
3. The physical examination is valid for 13 months, and must cover athletes for the entire sports season (including tryout period).
4. Should the physical examination expire during the course of the sports season, the athlete will be required to be examined prior to the date of the physical examinations expiration, otherwise continued participation is prohibited.
Fall 2020 Procedures/Tryout Schedule
Registration Deadline: August 24
First Day of School: August 26
Physical Check: August 25 - August 27
Tryouts: September 1 - 3
First Day of Practice: September 8
Contact Athletic Director Matt Perachi at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.