- Pay though UniPay or Check (if financial assistance is required, please skip step).
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENTER CONFIRMATION NUMBER ANYMORE
- Complete NFHS Concussion Course (students - once per academic year, parents - once per student).
- Sign up on Family ID (directions below).
- Obtain copy of updated physical (within 13 months) if needed.
- Check in with Athletic Director after all steps are complete.
**You do not need to bring anything in except for a new physical if needed.
- Fri, February 7th – Spring registration opens.
- Wed, March 11th - Spring Registration Deadline
- Mon, March 16th – Spring sports’ tryouts being.
- $150 (Ice Hockey $300, Swim $400, Crew $700, Unified Track $75), regardless of grade level, or on which team the student participates.
- Due March 8th: Baseball, Softball, Tennis, Lacrosse, Outdoor Track, Crew.
Note: This fee can be paid online beginning February 8th. To pay online, click here. If you do not wish to pay online, or are seeking a fee waiver, paper forms can be found in the athletic office. Questions concerning this fee should be directed to Mr. Madden in the Athletics Office, firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 696-4470 x5515.