Mt. Hope High School is pleased to offer the following Spring Sports:
Track (Boys & Girls)
Fast Pitch Softball (Girls)
Club Tennis (Boys & Girls)
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. Student will have passed a physical examination within one year of the official start of the season to Athletics/Nurse.
2. A medical history and physical form, signed by family doctor, must be submitted to the school athletic department/nurse.
3. A notarized RI Interscholastic League assumption of risk form must be submitted to the athletic department, if such form is not already on file. Only one Assumption of Risk form is necessary throughout athlete's four-year high school career.
4. Student-athlete and parent/guardian should review the concussion booklet, which can be found at http://www.mthopehs.rschooltea... & complete a concussion test with the Athletic Trainer.
5. If a student does not have private insurance they must buy student accident insurance. School Time Accident Insurance can be purchased for $20 and covers your student for the entire school year during school hours and school sponsored activities only. You also have the option of purchasing 24 hour coverage for $75.
6. Please be sure to add emergency contacts that can be contacted if we can not get in touch with the parents/guardians.
* PLEASE NOTE: This registration form must be completed by a parent or guardian.