Before any student-athlete can participate in tryouts the following requirements must be met:
- The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & Coaches.
- Athletes are required to attend all practices and competitions. School Athletics must take priority over non school sponsored teams. Exceptions can be made for medical reasons.
- The parents/guardians and student athletes must read and agree to the Co-Curricular Expectations on the registration page.
- All students need to upload a valid physical with immunizations. Physicals for athletes must be dated within two years of tryouts.
- All students must be academically eligible. Merrimack School District policy is that a student must have earned a 1.67 Grade Point Average (GPA) and have passed a minimum of four academic classes in the previous marking period.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
- If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 781-205-2800 x1.
- Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.