1. Complete this online registration
2. Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) requires that prior to the first participation in interscholastic athletics, a student shall undergo a thorough medical examination and be approved for interscholastic athletic competition by a medical authority licensed to perform a physical examination. WIAA regulations state that those licensed to perform physical examinations include MD, Doctor of Osteopathy (DO), Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP), Physician's Assistant (PA), and Naturopathic Physician.
Kent School District policy requires that:
- A current physical examination is completed prior to participation at the middle school level (grades 7-8) and must be date AFTER JUNE 1st OF THE 6th GRADE YEAR.
- A current physical examination is completed prior to participation at the senior high level (grades 9-12) and must be dated AFTER JUNE 1st OF THE 8th GRADE YEAR.
- Physicals may be valid for 24 months from the date of the examination if all conditions are met.
- Physical expiration dates must extend beyond the respective WIAA season ending date.
- Expiration dates occurring within a sport season shall require a new examination prior to that season.
- Please turn in current physical to the Meeker MS main office.
3. Purchase ASB Card through your school
4. Pay any outstanding fines
5. All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. More details are included in the insurance area below.
6. If student attended a school outside the Kent School District you must submit your last semester report card or current transcript.
Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
Students must meet WIAA requirements - Passing at least 5 out of 6 classes, or equivalent.
Students must meet Kent School District requirements - Minimum "current" 2.0 GPA.