Medfield High School is pleased to offer the following Winter 2018-2019 sports:
• Boy's Basketball (V, JV, Fr)
• Girl's Basketball (V, JV, Fr)
• Girl's Indoor Track (V)
• Boy's Indoor Track (V)
• Girl's Ice Hockey (V)
• Boy's Ice Hockey (V, JV)
• Swimming - Coed (V)
• Gymnastics (V)
• Alpine Ski - Coed (V) - Please register through Ashland High School Family ID.
The participation fee is $225 per student for Basketball and Indoor Track.
The participation fee is $250 per student for Basketball.
The participation fee is $300 per student for Ice Hockey, Swim/Dive, and Gymnastics.
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. Student will have passed a physical examination within 13 months of the official start of the season. An up-to-date physical must be current for the entire season.
2. Pay online (UniBank) -OR- Check or Money Order for $225/$250/$300 (depending on the sport - made out to "Town of Medfield") to Mr. Scott, AD
3. Families may apply for an athletic fee waiver by contacting Mr. Scott in the Athletic Office at 508-359-4809 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
AFTER ONLINE REGISTRATION: STUDENTS MUST:
1. Pay online (UniBank) -OR- Bring check or money order to the main or athletic office for $225/$250/$300
2. Bring photocopy of current (and valid) physical to Mr. Scott (Athletic Director).
Thank you an Go Warriors!